Today we met with Dr. Ott and he took out my feeding tube and said at this point I am recovering fine.
As for the future treatments, he said that they would like to wait another two months and then do a CT scan to see if any thing has changed or if it looks the same as when I had my surgery.
So at this point, I am NOT scheduled for Chemo or any other treatment yet. We will wait till November and then we meet with the Dr. again to review the results of the scan and determine if we want to do anything then or wait another three months and do another scan.
So there you have it. That is the good news !!
4 years ago