Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today's Dr. Visit Results

Today we met with Dr. Ott and he took out my feeding tube and said at this point I am recovering fine.

As for the future treatments, he said that they would like to wait another two months and then do a CT scan to see if any thing has changed or if it looks the same as when I had my surgery.

So at this point, I am NOT scheduled for Chemo or any other treatment yet. We will wait till November and then we meet with the Dr. again to review the results of the scan and determine if we want to do anything then or wait another three months and do another scan.

So there you have it. That is the good news !!

Evan

7 comments:

Rana said...

Good, you deserve a break and I hope you can work your way up to your yummy salsa soon.

Anonymous said...

You will never eat toast as just something to fill your tummy again. It may become your favorite food. I want your salsa recipe. I love good salsa and corn chips.

I am so glad that you are over the hurdle and on the road to full recovery!

Marion Donnelly

Shauna said...

Oh, I agree that you deserve a break. I'm glad that you get a couple of months to recover. If you need anything at all, let us know.

Anonymous said...

Evan-

We wish you the best of luck in your recovery! We really miss you at work, but we don't want to see you face here unless you "just come by" for a chat! Ok, we really miss your humour and how you can light up a room, but we understand! Take care of you!! HUGS... Kathy Thomas KUC Clinic

Tiffany said...

Yeah! We're so happy for you guys. Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Evan
Great news. We are so glad to hear that rings are geting better for you. You guys are in our prayers!
Travis & Jules

Aaron Frazier said...

Keep the strong recovery going mate and I'll bring you some of my famous BBQ pork when you're ready! SO glad to see you on the mend and on your way to complete recovery!