Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WooHoo!!!

Today has been a great day filled with great news and laughter.


Evan had his CT scan today and the results were fantastic..... ALL THE LARGER TUMORS ARE DEAD!!! Yippy, yaahooo


There are only a few small tumors left but there is a chance that they received enough radiation that they will remain dormant. We get to go 3 months without any radiation treatments or doctors visits. Evan will have another CT scan sometime in July so until then we are going to enjoy a great spring and summer. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from off of my shoulders and I could almost fly.


Because today is April Fools day, I made a cake to share with my co-workers. It was a hit and we all enjoyed a great laugh and a delicious treat.



Yes this really is a cake and it was delicious!!


Thanks for your prayers!!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Incredible news!!! SOOO happy for you guys! Enjoy the next 3 months - you totally deserve them! We hope to be in that boat with you guys some day!

Chris & Kristin

Shauna said...

Happy news! We're so glad to hear it!

Shannon said...

Yay! I am so happy for you! That is great news! And by the way-that is the bestest looking disgusting cake I have ever seen!