Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dr Visit

Well, last week Julie went in for surgery on her feet to remove some nerves that were causing her feet pain when she would walk a lot. They did both feet and she is pretty tender now. She has been staying down a lot but every day she gets better and better, in fact today she returned to work.
She still has to wear the funny shoes that they gave her for another couple of weeks but then she will be back to normal.

Well, when she was in surgery, I took the time to go visit my doctor (same location) and asked him how the results looked from my last test that they had me take. He said that everything looked great and normal and that there is nothing more that needs to be done. We just need to do check ups to make sure things stay that way and I am good to go.

No comments: