Monday, August 17, 2009

All is Well

So it has been a while since I posted on here but just wanted to update everyone. Things are going fine with my health. I have gained my energy back and feel great. We have been busy trying to get out and enjoy our summer so we go camping almost every weekend and have many more camping trips planned over the next couple of months.

So for updates, I guess there really isnt much to say other than I am healthy and doing great. Even my apitite is coming back and I am able to eat more and more.

As you know, I am not much of a writer but I will try and post some pictures of our camping trips when we get back.

Take care

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We're so glad that you are all doing so great. It was wonderful to see you both the other night at the Vandermyde reception. We'll pray things continue to go well!