So I finally heard from the Doctor today and it was uh to say the least, not informative.
He basically said that I have a couple of options, I can do Chemo, but he doesnt suggest it. I can do Radiation but he isnt sure now is the best time to do it, or I can wait a few months and see where we are. Maybe do radiation at that time.
It was like, well, tell me what is best and lets do it. He said that there is no right and wrong way to treat my cancer. It just isnt that easy. It isnt going to hurt to wait but if we do Radiation now, then he said we cant do it again in that area later if we need to.
So he said he was going to be talking with my other Doctor next week and decide what they think is best and then I have an appointment on the 5th to go in and discuss what they want to do.
Not a lot of news for an update but that is the way I feel as well. I still dont know what is going to happen. It is all up in the air right now and I will just have to wait and see.
4 years ago