Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No News was supposed to be Good News

Well, so much for wishing. I had my 3 month check up today (CT Scan) and they said my Liver looks fine but some of my Lymph Nodes are growing in size and they are recommending some Radiation.

I was really hoping to be out of the woods but with Cancer, I should have known better. Any way the Dr said that he would be getting with my other doctor and discussing what the best way to treat me is and then call me in a day or two.

I should know what they are going to do soon and will update everyone on here. Sorry for having to share the news but on a side note, I feel better than ever, I don't feel sick, I am working hard at work and playing hard at home. I cant think of a better time of my life than right now. Don't feel sorry for me. I am fine. I WILL be fine. I am not going any where. I am too stubborn...

Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother... I Love to tons!!
I will keep you in my prayers
as I always do! Know that you are
deeply loved!
Love,
Your sissy...Lori

Kris said...

Evan -
It's been a while since I've been in touch - I'm sorry for that.
You and your family are always in my prayers. Cancer is certainly a battle, but luckily for you it'll be a LONG battle!!! Just go along with what your doctor's recommend and I know you'll come out a survivor on the other side!

Thinking of and praying for you always -
Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi Again,
Apparently, I can't spell "you" but that's nothing you should see my parking :)
(not too good at that either)
Oh well, I still love YOU!!
Lori

Melody said...

Evan,
Sorry to hear the news, but I've been reading up on it and learned that this type of cancer can be helped. I think the radiation will reduce the size of the lymph nodes and you will come out conqueror once again! Stay positive as always. You are my hero. I love you deeply and I am praying for you. Your name is on the prayer roll as we speak. And of course, I am praying for you and for your family too. Love, Mel