Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Next Step

Tomorrow, (Wednesday) I go in for another CT scan to see how well the radiation treatments worked that I did. They like to wait a while after the treatments so that they can get a better idea of how well they worked. That is why I am just now able to go in and have the tests.
As for how I feel, well I feel great to be honest. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I am starting to just live life normally and do everything that I want to do without having to deal with any side affects.

I am going to fight this and I plan on being around for a long, long time. !!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

There's that incredible attitude again!! I'm telling you, that's what's going to keep you going (and winning)!

Good luck today! I'm pulling for you here on the east coast!

Kristin