Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No Treatment Tomorrow

Today I have been feeling a lot better but I still had to go to the hospital for some lab work. We found out that my bilirubin count was way up and my radiation treatment has to be postponed until it comes back down again. They will hydrate me Friday and recheck my labs on Monday. If all is good then they will schedule my treatment for later next week. We were very lucky that we found out about my bilirubin today because if I would have waited to get my labs done tomorrow morning, the results wouldn't have come back in time to stop the procedure. If they would have done the procedure, it would have killed me. I guess I should listen to my wife more often when she tells me to call the doctor.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wow.... Thank God you went in! And definitely a good idea to listen to your wife. :)