Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday !!

Yes, today is my Birthday and I am now 42 years old. Each birthday I have from now on will be a milestone for me and I will celebrate life.

One of the things that I want to do with my life is to make sure that every day, I make someone smile. I think that a smile a day is one way to make the world a better place.

That is not the only thing I want to do but it is a start. I know something bigger is in the works but I still don't know what that is yet.

6 comments:

JayDee said...

Happy Birthda Dad! I am so lucky to have you as my father. You have always taught me so much. Thank you for all the love that you have given me.

p.s. You made me smile today!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you've had a great day!

Jules said...

Happy Birthday Evan! It is great to read your blog and see how positive you are - It is inspiring. You really can't underestimate the power of a smile. That is a great goal to have.

Anonymous said...

You make me smile every day. I love you sweetheart. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday because I have you for my eternal companion.

Happy birthday!!

Rana said...

Happy Birthday Evan! I am so glad you have such a terrific attitude and such a faith filled soul.

Charity said...

We know this so so be-lated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We love you and hope you had an Awesome day!
ox-mike, charity & kadon