Sunday, November 15, 2009

Last Scheduled Treatment for now

Tomorrow, (Monday) I am scheduled for my Therasphere treatment which is radiation in the form of the microscopic glass beads that are injected directly into my Liver. I have had two of these treatments before so I am familiar with them.

That will be the last scheduled treatment for now. After that, I will wait a few months and then have another CT scan and they will see if there are any more tumors that have shown growth. Treatments will start all over again at that point. I am afraid it is a never ending battle.

but for now, I will just push forward and deal with what I have to deal with.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers on my behalf. I do appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Good luck, Evan! Thinking of you always! Enjoy the months you have coming up. Enjoy the holidays! And believe in what is possible!

You'll be in my prayers -
Kristin