Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fiddler on the Roof


Tonight I was able to take my loving wife to a great play and one of our favorites. Fiddler on the Roof. It was playing at Hale Centre Theatre in SLC and they do a fantastic job of every performance they put on. This one was no different. It was incredible. We had front row tickets which I had purchased a few months ago as a surprise for Julie.

What a great night it was. We both had a wonderful time and I was lucky enough to have the energy and ability to stay and watch it uninterrupted.

If you live in the area and get a chance, it is well worth the cost. I don't even remember what I paid for the tickets but I would go see it again any time.

I feel great and have been doing fine. I know there are a lot of people that check this Blog to see how I am doing and just know that I love you all and am doing great for now. I plan on keeping it that way for a long time to come.

No comments: