Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday Feb 11th 2010

I thought I would just make a quick post today and let everyone know that I am doing pretty well all things considered. Today started out rough but then I started feeling better. By the time the day was over, I was exhausted and ready to come home and crash. The good news is that tomorrow I have taken the day off so it will give me some time to get some energy back.

The past few days have really been emotional for me. I have found myself in conversations and all of a sudden I break out crying. I just feel so blessed and lucky for the friends and family that I have. You might never understand that, but if you are reading this, it is very likely that you are one of the ones that has affected my life in such a positive way.

I thank you all for being there for me. It means more to me that you can dream of.

No comments: