Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !!!


I just wanted to write today and say Happy New Year to all of you and to let you know, this year is going to be much better than last year. I am sure of it. I feel some good things are going to happen this year and I cant wait. Not sure what they are but I am sure it is going to be better than last year.

Julie and I already booked our first camping trip and cant wait for summer when we can get our trailer back out and up into the mountains. Just doing that gave us both much needed energy. The winter just seems to drag us down. We cant wait to get into the warm weather.

We also talked about and kind of planned on doing the "Redwood forest" drive this summer. We want to drive to Northern California and then drive the coast south to Anaheim and then go to Disneyland and then drive home stopping in Las Vegas to visit family then home.

That will be a good trip and we cant wait to get the warm weather here so we can get started. If any of you have any way of getting summer here sooner than it is supposed to, please let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move to Arizona :)
I have been here since the 22nd and
will be back on the 10th of Jan. It's not summer but it feels GOOD!!!
Love ya lots, see you soon
Love, Lori

Anonymous said...

if you want to see real mountins and fields and scenry bulgaria is the place for you. Your welcome anytime.
We love evan julie and family.we love and pray for you each day.
tom and mary bullman