Friday, January 29, 2010

A Challenge for Everyone


I am NOT artistic at all, most of you know if you have ever seen me draw a picture of a person. They all turn out to look like stick figures.

But I am looking for someone that has artistic drawing capabilities to help me create a "LOGO" for Carcinoid Cancer.

So as you see from the picture I added, Carcinoid is symbolized by the Zebra. The Zebra has great camouflage to hide in plain sight. That is what Carcinoid does. It is often miss diagnosed due to hiding itself and Doctors often think it is some other problem.

What I am looking for is a creative "LOGO" using the Zebra pattern that can represent Carcinoid Cancer.

The winner will get a surprise from me.
if you have any suggestions, please email them to me at:

evanm32 @ gmail.com

NOTE: the spaces in the email are to stop spam from picking up the email. they are not needed when you email me.

Thanks

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I somehow missed this blog about the Zebra logo challenge. I've lost most of my artisitic abilities (cuz I never USE them), but I still love a challege. If it's not too late, I'll try to think of something. But I'm sure there are many talented friends & family that have already created something wonderful for you. I love you, EVAN! Don't ever forget!
Your Sis, DEB

Debbie said...

Ok, I've tried leaving a comment to this blog entry re: the challenge, but it doesn't post. I'll try once more. I've lost most any artistic talent I ever had, but I still love a challenge. If it's not too late, I'll try to come up with something for you. Although I'm sure there are many talented friends & family who've already created something great. I love you, Evan. Don't ever forget! Your Sis, DEB