Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Unscheduled OUCH !!

Monday afternoon I started getting a pain in my right shoulder and didn't think much of it but then it started getting worse so I called my Dr.

He was hoping it wasn't in my right shoulder but it was. He then was concerned that it was something coming from my Liver. He set up a Ultrasound for this morning. I went in and did that and they decided they wanted to xray my shoulder.

After several hours, he called me back and said that the xray looked normal and the Ultrasound didn't show anything unusual, So I have been given a steroid for the pain in my shoulder that is supposed to help. We will see how it goes.

For now, I am just hoping to get the pain down to a level that I can deal with and get back to work. Lots to do, not enough time to do it.

No comments: