Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Naming of My Blog

Just a quick note to let you know why I named my Blog "Four Fighting Hearts".

Julie and I have been married for Twenty years now and have two wonderful children and I just found out that I have a Carcinoid Tumor / Cancer.

So I thought it would be an easier way to share information with all of you on how I am doing by creating a Blog and updating it for everyone.

Well we as a Family are "Four" people, plus our Son-In-Law Matt. And we are all going to fight for my cure.

Hence the name "Four Fighting Hearts"

Evan

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Thanks for letting us know about the blog. We are so saddened by your news. You and your family will be in our prayers (even more than you already are). Take care.

Love,
The Joneses

FluffyGurl said...

Evan, I'm so sorry to learn of your news, but know that you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers & I wish you all the best. I know that with the support behind you from all your friends & family that you can add additional "fighting hearts" to be there & support you. Take care.

Love,
Kathy "Precious" Pistole

heidivee said...

Evan and Julie,
Mike told me tonight...I am so sorry to hear this sad news, but am thankful it is curable. We love you guys and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if we can do anything, ok? :)

Mike and Heidi Allred

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, I love you so much!! You are my every breath and heartbeat. Together, with the Lord, we can do anything.

SHAFT said...

Evan my brotha, I am sad to hear this news, and I am glad to hear that it is curable. After your surgery (if you feel well enough) I will try (key word here) to sink the 8 ball before you do. Cheeky and I will keep you in our prayers.

Your friend,
Bruce

JayDee said...

I love you Daddy..