Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 1 for Radiation


Today was my first Radiation treatment of the 15 that I will be having. They said that it would be painless and they were correct. It didn't affect me at all, and that was 4 hours ago. They said that after several of the visits I might get tired but we will see.

anyway, I had them take a picture so you could see the machine that they used to shoot the radiation into my body.

14 more to go and then we will see how we are doing. wish me luck !!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok, Hoff - you got it! Best of luck, with lots of prayers & good thoughts for you all the way! Every person you know is rooting for you and loves you so much! Thanks for being such a light in our lives. I still wish you'd consider crossing off the easiest thing on your bucket list. Bring Julie & go cruising with us! Love & Kisses - Deb

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't checked blogs in a while, and I was shocked to read the news of your relapse. I'm so sorry, but I'm so amazed at your attitude. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know. We love your family, and you will all be in our prayers.

Brian Jones said...

Our best wishes to you and your family. You are in our prayers!
Love, Brian & Lee in Pennsylvania

Coleen said...

I've been off the computer for a week. I can't believe all this is happening to you. I sure love you little brother and I pray for the best for you and Julie. I hope your treatments don't make you too sick....I guess that's an oxymoron, Huh? Love ya lots, Coleen