Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Treatment 4 down 11 more to go

Yes, I have had 4 radiation treatments and am doing fine. They said that I would feel it after a while but so far it has been basically like having an xray.. I hope it stays this way.

I did want to share something else with all of you. The other day, a good friend of mine shared a song with me and I couldn't find it on the Internet so I went to the store and bought it. I LOVE IT. I am sharing the website with you all and if you go there, it will start playing the music from the album. The first song is my favorite and the last song is sad but touching. It is about a woman that had Cancer and died. Its called "the robe" it is #10 on the CD The website doesnt ever play it. sorry.

www.mercyrivermusic.com

I hope you love it as much as I do. Remember to Laugh Love and Live.....

No comments: